I have often thought about offering commissions but never felt like I had the skill that would make people actually want to buy anything from me. I still have my doubts about that, but because I feel like I gained a bit of publicity and could use the practice and a little extra money, I decided to give it a try.
I will open 5 slots for the first run. First come, first served.
I am offering:
greyscale commission, halfbody, of one chosen character, specification of pose and additional items is possible = 15 €examples:
- I draw for personal use only. You get the picture, and you can print it and put on your wall or gift it to someone if you want, but you're not allowed to sell it or claim it as your own.
- Payment is due in advance (Bank Transfer in Germany/ Paypal).
- All commissions are DIGITAL, as it's my preferred way of drawing, so there will be NO SHIPPING. Commissions will be made available to you in 300 DPI quality and only posted on dA or anywhere else if you allow it.
- Payment has to be made in advance, via PayPal. I will give you the necessary information after you comission me.
I will draw: Original Characters (yours or mine, idc), Kemonomimi (Catgirls, Stagboys etc.), MILD gore and violence is open for discussion.
I won't draw: Hentai (meaning fully naked bodies or explicitly sexual pieces), Furries, Realism, Loli or Shota, Mecha, unreasonably cruel violence or anything offensive etc.
How you go about comissioning me:
- You send me a note with the subject "commission" with information on what kind of commission you'd like. Add information on the character, or characters, you'd like me to draw. A reference sheet would be best, or you should describe them carefully. Sometimes I might ask for some additional details to get a better picture of your character. Please include things that would be absolutely OOC if there's anything. I think we can figure everything out through communication, but it will be fastest if you just include anything you can think of in that first note.
- I confirm your commission, give you the payment details and kindly ask you to make your payment.
- I draw your commission after I got your payment.
If you have commissioned me with something other than a sketch I will send you a WIP of the image after having done the first sketches to confirm that you like how it's looking.
- I will send you your finished, high-res image.
Of course I will try to finish your commission as fast as possible, but please understand that sometimes it can take a little longer. In any case, I will keep you up to date of the commission status, and if there will be an unexpected longer delay I will inform you. You won't have longer periods of not knowing what's going on.
Please ask if you have any questions!
1) - saffon11 -DONE
2) - Meeres -paid
3) - kemoiunder -paid
4) - reserved
5) - xXCrowFeatherXx
Commissions will be generally OPEN SOON! So even if the slots are all taken now, if you're interested in commissioning me, please write me a note.